Tower of The Wizard: Gameboy Adventure Tower of The Wizard: Gameboy Adventure

Fun but fustrating. I dont understand the map. When some hurt you and falldown in a rect line....

esayitch responds:

Hey! Glad you enjoyed it :) The knockback when getting hurt was recreated to be similar to older games (for example Castlevania). However, I recognized that in those old games getting knocked back into spikes/water meant insta-death, so here I made it so you can still escape by jumping out.

The map is meant to be a bit confusing, it requires some effort to read. It tells you where you found it and the locations of the various upgrades. Once you learn that, you will be able to understand it and use it to progress.

Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

The movement dont let me enjoy this game as it should.

Rullo Rullo

Surprisiving puzzle game. I would like a option to check or uncheck all numbers. And maybe a 3 option to mark numbers im sure not actives.

Quotidian Quotidian

Original, very nice experience, art game.

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

Excellent Plattaform.
Nice music Nice puzzles.

Short and fun.

[US]SR [US]SR

Good Critical Idea. I enjoy it.

Unicorrida Unicorrida

Original and fun. A Ending will be great.

Six Six

Nice idea, upgrades will be great.

GroZZleR responds:

If I make a sequel, upgrades will definitely be necessary.

Pixel Toilet Pixel Toilet

Excellent catapult game, perfect graphics.lot of fun.

Solitaire 3 Solitaire 3

Deal

Ooh i play a lot of your older solitaire, why this game is so little ? i want to play in my desktop but is so little, mmm Flare3D , i take note.

terrypaton1 responds:

Hey ya, yeah sorry about the small size, I had to reduce it to publish to newgrounds. You can play the full size version here: http://pixelpaton.com/demo/solitaire/
solitaire3.html